Clients of GAP Cleaning Services.
- This policy is fully supported by the Managing Director. In support of this intent, the policy will be reviewed at least bi-annually.
- This policy will be kept up to date and amended accordingly to reflect any changes in response to revised legislation and applicable standards and guidelines.
- This policy is updated annually (as a minimum) when the Confirmation Statement is submitted to Information Commissioners Office (ICO).
- The Company will monitor the effectiveness of this policy and its general compliance within the organisation.
Statement that declares a firm's or website's policy on collecting and releasing information about a visitor. It usually declares what specific information is collected and whether it is kept confidential or shared with or sold to other firms, researchers or sellers.
|1||Full Name||Mr Andrew Colin Sharpe|
|2||Date of Birth||17/05/1973|
|3||Service Address||60 Sneyd Wood Rd | Cinderford | Gloucestershire | GL14 3GD|
|4||Residential Address||60 Sneyd Wood Rd | Cinderford | Gloucestershire | GL14 3GD|
|5||Country of residence||England|
|7||Date the person became registrable|
|8||Nature of control||Owns more than 25% of the company's shares|
This legislation will affect every business that handles personal data for clients, customers or staff. Personal data has been defined by the Act as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified’.
The data we collected on you
The personal data we collected included information relating to your name, address, and wider contact details. We also hold data relating to your contract with us which may include information regarding to your property.
We never share this data. It is only used for the purpose for which it was collected, to enable us to record work completed at your property. By agreeing to have work completed at your property you consent in allowing us at GAP Cleaning Services to perform said work at your property.
Your personal data with history and consent is kept on an encrypted hard drive which only the Controller Holder has access too.
We will retain your data for 7 years following the end of the work completed. If you wish us to retain it for longer, please respond to us via email email@example.com to let us know.
You have individual rights under the Data Protection Act 2018
- To be informed about the personal data we hold on you
- To access your personal data
- To object to the processing of your personal data
- Restrict the processing of your personal data
- To rectify your personal data
- To erase your personal data
You can exercise your individual rights at any time without charge. However, if your request is considered repetitive, unfounded or excessive a reasonable administration fee can be charged.
We will take all appropriate technical and organisational steps to protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability and authenticity of your data.
Hereby you are informed them of your Individual Rights under the Data Protection Act 2018
Record Keeping and the GDPR
Personal data should not be kept for longer than is necessary. It is recommended that records should be kept for 7 years.
Point of Contact
Further information can be gained from:
- Managing Director GAP Cleaning Services